Welcome to my blog.

I am Swedish illustrator based in Barcelona with a passion for all things inspiring, quirky and cute. On this blog I post my work (mainly illustrations) but also photos of inspiring bit and bobs that I stumble upon. You can also check out my work on my website, www.barbarataube.com.
Follow me on twitter for my latest updates @barbarataube.

I am a member of the Assosiaciò Profesional d´Ilustradors de Catalunya. www.apic.es

I hope you enjoy it!
Barbara

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Children´s book illustrations: The Piggy Bank

 In 2006 I did a series of children´s book illustrations for Mizar Multimedia/Grupo Planeta in Barcelona.   http://www.mizarmultimedia.com/index.htm 
 They were included in the children´s encyclopedia Hoobs English. Here is a  cute little sequence I prepared for instructing small people on how to make their own piggy bank:



Inflate a baloon.
Tear up a newspaper.
Stick the newspaper strips to the baloon.


Remove the baloon from the inside.
 Make nose and tail for your piggy with eggcartons.
Paint your pig.
Ask an adult to help you cut a hole at the top.
Start saving money!

©Mizar Multimedia /Grupo Planeta 2006. All rights reserved.







No comments:

Post a Comment